0 item(s) in cart/ total: $0
Stands / Parts
Bill Changers - Stands - Parts
Bill To Coin Changers
> Standard MC-200 $1-$20 Dual Hopper Bill to Coin Changer
Standard MC-200 Bill Changer
Standard MC-200 $1-$20 Dual Hopper Bill to Coin Changer
No Thank You!
Yes - Add [+$65.00]
No Thank You!
Yes - Add [+$110.00]
No Thank You!
Yes - Add [+$200.00]
Put me on the Waiting List
Add to Cart
3 - 6
MC-200 $1-$20 Dual Hopper Bill to Coin Changer
Standard Change Makers Inc.
Standard’s modular change machines were designed for "simple function" coin dispensing, but these bill changers are some of the highest quality coin & token changers in the industry.
The MC-200 change machine is loaded with standard features including a galvanized steel Modular Hopper featuring Smart Hopper Technology and offers a solid-welded steel cabinet with T-Handle "slam" lock for more security and peace of mind. The steel coin cups, powder-coat paint finish and scratch-resistant Lexan graphics panel ensure lasting value and durability. The MC200 also comes with the Fast Vend Shut-Off/Auto Reset feature - a software solution to help minimize loss due to stringing. The Modular system design allows for any combination of optional feature upgrades to meet your business needs. Standard’s MC Series coin dispensers provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
Standard Features & Specifications:
• Front load configuration for change or tokens.
• Changes $1's, $5's, $10's, and $20's. Reads new and old bills as well.
• (1) Coinco Vantage® MDB Bill Acceptor (500 bill stacker capacity)
• (2) Modular Series Smart Hoppers holds a 6,400 quarters ($1600)
• (1) T-Handle "Slam" lock with ace lock plug
• "Out of Service" indicator light
• One hopper takes over automatically if the other one fails (hopper transfer)
• Heavy 12-gauge steel cabinets
• Solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
• High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
• Made in the USA
• Dimensions: 26"H x 13.5"W x 13"D (56"H w/ base stand. 72"H w/ base & header)
• ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
• Shipping weight: 106 lbs.
(Call to Add On)
• Mars AE2602 Bill Acceptor - $100
• Pyramid 1,000 Bill Capacity Stacker Upgrade - $90
• Mars1,000 Bill Capacity Stacker Upgrade - $90
• Mars700 Bill Capacity Stacker Upgrade - $80
• Electronic Coin Acceptor - $475
• Expanded Function Module - $335
• Portable Audit Printer (Requires expanded functionality module) - $530
• (1) Non-Resettable Coins-Out Counter - $45
• (1) Resettable Coins-Out Counter - $120
• Alarm System - $230
• Locking Guard Door - $195
• T-handle Medeco Locks - $60
• Locking Hopper Lid - $40
• MC100 Vending Header - $95
• MC100 Vending Base - $165
• Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
Delivery to anywhere in the continental US. This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. We regret that it cannot be shipped to APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
Usually leaves the warehouse in 10 to 12 days.
Need Help -
Call Us Toll Free 1(877) 814-5538
The Budget Vending & Supply Company strives for continuous improvement in the design and operation of its products. We reserve the right to vary specifications without notice. Machine representation is as accurate as possible and may vary slightly. In some cases graphics may not be exactly as shown. Upon purchase of any product on this website purchaser agrees to the terms and policies of the Budget Vending & Supply Company.
Seaga CM-1250 $1 & $5 Hopper Type Bill to Coin Changer
Standard MC-100 $1-$20 Single Hopper Bill to Coin Changer
Standard MC-920 Free Standing Dual Bill Acceptor & Hopper Token Dispenser
Fujitsu BCX2010 $1-$20 Single Note / Dual Hopper Bill & Coin Exchanger