0 item(s) in cart/ total: $0
Stands / Parts
Bill Changers - Stands - Parts
Bill To Coin Changers
> Standard MC-920 Free Standing Dual Bill Acceptor & Hopper Bill Changer
Standard MC-920 Bill Changer
Standard MC-920 Free Standing Dual Bill Acceptor & Hopper Bill Changer
Backlit Sign Box
Backlit Sign Box
No Thank You!
Yes - Add [+$300.00]
No Thank You!
Yes - Add [+$120.00]
Put me on the Waiting List
Add to Cart
3 - 6
MC-920 Free Standing Dual Bill Acceptor & Dual Hopper
$1 - $20 Bill to Coin Changer
Standard Change Makers Inc.
Standard’s modular change machines were designed for "simple function" coin dispensing, but these bill changers are some of the highest quality coin & token changers in the industry.
The Dual Bill Acceptors feature a Dual Redundancy Feature - that provides built-in back-up. This change machine is loaded with standard features including a galvanized steel Modular Hopper featuring Smart Hopper Technology and offers a solid-welded steel cabinet with T-Handle "slam" lock for more security and peace of mind. The steel coin cups, powder-coat paint finish and scratch-resistant Lexan graphics panel ensure lasting value and durability. It also comes with the Fast Vend Shut-Off/Auto Reset feature - a software solution to help minimize loss due to stringing. The Modular system design allows for any combination of optional feature upgrades to meet your business needs. Standard’s MC Series coin dispensers provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
Standard Features & Specifications:
• Changes $1's, $5's, $10's, and $20's. Reads new as well as old bills.
• (2) CoinCo Vantage® MDB Bill Acceptor (1000 bill stacker capacity each/2000 total)
• (2) Mega-Hoppers hold a combined total of 20,000 Quarters ($5000 capacity)
• (3) T-Handle "Slam" locks with ace lock plugs
• "Out of Service" indicator light
• One hopper takes over automatically if the other one fails (hopper transfer)
• Higher security steel: 10 gauge door & 12 gauge cabinet
• Solid-welded seams (no hinges, rivets or spot welds)
• High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
• Secure storage space
• Made in the USA
• ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
• Dimensions: 50"H x 28"W x 18"D
• Shipping Weight: 390 lbs.
(Call to Add On)
• Mars AE2602 Bill Acceptor - $100
• T-handle Medeco Locks - $60
• Pyramid 1,000 Bill Capacity Stacker Upgrade - $90
• Mars 1,000 Bill Capacity Stacker Upgrade - $90
• Mars700 Bill Capacity Stacker Upgrade - $80
• Electronic Coin Acceptor - $475
• Expanded Function Module - $335
• Portable Audit Printer (Requires expanded functionality module) - $530
• (1) Non-Resettable Coins-Out Counter - $45
• (1) Resettable Coins-Out Counter - $120
• (2) Non-Resettable Coins-Out Counter - $65
• (2) Resettable Coins-Out Counter - $215
• Locking Hopper Lid - $40
• (3) Cranks + Medeco Locks - $380
• (2) Gas Shocks - $120
• Alarm System - $230
• Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
Delivery to anywhere in the continental US. This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. We regret that it cannot be shipped to APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
Usually leaves the warehouse in 10 to 12 days.
Need Help -
Call Us Toll Free 1(877) 814-5538
The Budget Vending & Supply Company strives for continuous improvement in the design and operation of its products. We reserve the right to vary specifications without notice. Machine representation is as accurate as possible and may vary slightly. In some cases graphics may not be exactly as shown. Upon purchase of any product on this website purchaser agrees to the terms and policies of the Budget Vending & Supply Company.
Standard MCM-100TIK $1-$20 Single Hopper Ticket Dispenser
Standard MC-100TOK $1-$20 Single Hopper Token Dispenser
Standard MC-300TOK Rear Load $1-$20 Single Hopper Token Dispenser
Standard MC-720 $1-$20 Dual Bill Acceptor & Dual Hopper Bill Changer